eternal sunshine

...where everything goes full circle

Name:

what about me?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oveny, Bready and I



Minister of Bread: Oveny, will you take Lamb to be your lawful baking buddy, will you love her, honour and keep her in bread making and in baking of all kinds and forsaking all others keep only unto her so long as you both shall live.

Oveny: I do.

Minister of Bread: I now pronounce you Oveny and Lamb. You may now bake a loaf.




Shaped dough, proven dough and golden loaf





Minister of Bread: Bready, will you take Lamb to be your lawful bread making buddy, will you love her, honour and keep her in bread making and forsaking all others keep only unto her so long as you both shall live.

Bready: I, er, am not sure.

Minister of Bread: I don't blame you.












2 Comments:

Blogger fating said...

What a golden brown colour ovenly and you have made!!! But how was the one from the bready? Can't figure out whether it has been baked...

1:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That green tea loaf was the finished product by Bready! You really can't blame me for dumping Bready -- it's really for people who don't have a clue about bread-making.

However, I'll at least give the preserve function a go -- pending Zo's fresh picks.

lamb

10:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home